The Betta VT kayak is an outstanding sea touring kayak that incorporates a hard v-cone rocker design and drop-stitch PVC deck to improve tracking in open water conditions. Itself bailing ports can be opened in rough conditions and closed in calm or cold conditions making a kayak that can be paddled in up to class III whitewater with improved tractability on open water. Upgraded drop-stitch vinyl seating allows for the kayak to be set up in solo or double mode. Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
Available in both 1 Person and 2 Person Options!!!
• Easy To Set Up: Simply unfold, inflate, and attach the seat.
• Comfortable: High support, adjustable seats provide comfort for hours of paddling.
• Durable: Heavy-duty reinforced PVC material for extreme puncture resistance. Anti-UV, seawater fabric.
• Integrated valve in-floor, bungee deck lacing, foot brace system, and safety rubber handles on bow and stern.
• Hull & Deck: I-beam inflatable PVC deck
• Adjustable and inflatable PVC cushion seat
• Rubber handles on bow and stern
• Bow and stern safety and carrying lines gives extra safety consideration 4+1 multiple chambers for long-distance glide
• Max weight capacity: 209 lbs.
• In the box: 1 1 ” F o o t pump; carry bag; DWF seat; 2 Center fins
• Assembled Dimensions: 122” x 32”
• Package Dimensions: 20” x 9” x 30”
• Package Weight: 30lbs
• Max weight capacity: 342 lbs.
• In the box: Double action pump; carry bag; DWF seat; 2 Center fins
• Assembled Dimensions: 162” x 33”
• Package Dimensions: 21”x 13”x 30”
• Package Weight: 41lbs