Perspective 9'9 inch bt-88879
(Paddle and adjustable seat sold separately)
The perspective is an incredibly stable board, and a perfect option for beginners, intermediates or kids to learn the basic of paddle boarding.
. The side chambers allow the board to have superior secondary stability, while the wide low position of the rails, allow you to walk around and change your position without fear of flipping over.
Due to its unique rail design, the perspective's personality on the water is Nimble, easy to paddle and user friendly.
Features & details
- Multiple chambers-extra side chambers for Super stability and splash Guards around the bow
- Comfortable brushed EVA deck
- D-rings for kayak seat fitment
- Ideal for riders up to 176 lbs/80kgs
- Max. Air pressure: 15psi/5 psi for side air chambers